More about Peter M. Anderson
1. See posting of "Houses of Somers" and "Barns of Somers" in this blog.
2. The house of Peter M. Anderson was built by B.F. Yule. See Yule posting in this blog.
3. The house of Peter M. Anderson is currently owned and beautifully restored by Mr. Yule's family.
4. The 1930 U.S. Census shows the Peter M. Anderson family lived in California. Peter M. Anderson died November 27, 1944 in Burbank, California and is buried at Grandview Cemetery in Glendale, California.
5. See posting of "Village" on this blog to locate Anderson house. Take note that Gould's were neighbors.
6. P.M. Anderson sold his business at Corliss to Bauman & Murphy of Racine. (Source: Racine Journal January 25, 1910).