Circa about early 1920's
View of the village on Highway E or Somers Road, west of the railroad tracks, looking south west.
The first two story building was the Wirtz tavern, now known as Tina's.
The building in front of the old car is the former Somers Superette, general store.
(Source: Original photo and identification courtesy of Ernest "Bunkie" Tabbert.)